Reply to: anon-98328865@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2005-09-18, 10:11AM PDT
I am looking for someone with a Classic Car who might be interested in a small driving "job" - a "getaway car" you might say .
We will be getting married on September 25th at a Hotel in downtown Portland. We are looking for someone with a classic car like a '30s '40s '50s or even early '60s Packard or Chrysler or ... ?, to pick us up from the hotel at 9:30 pm after the reception, take a short drive either downtown or across one of the bridges and back to the hotel where we will be staying or to a restaurant nearby. Just a sort of "theatrical" exit and a chance to catch our breath from the day's activities. Maybe 20 minutes total?
Perhaps you might be interested or might know of someone who would be interested.
We would gladly pay for the time and effort - it just does not seem to be a service that is readily available.
Any help would be appreciated.

I have no relation to the ad or people that posted it other than just coming across it in the Chrysler cars for sale section. The webpage address for this ad is http://portland.craigslist.org/car/98328865.html
As long as it isn't a modern day Bonnie & Clyde kind of affair, it might be a nice way to deliver the said parties into wedded bliss via Imperial.

Eric
Portland, Oregon