IML: 68 Conv on Ebay

Is anybody here bidding on this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-68-Chrysler-Imperial-Crown-Convertible-1-of-474-Built_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43905QQitemZ4575215301QQrdZ1

I drove up to OK today to check this out because I need a piece that this car has. It's not critical and it certainly isn't worth $600 at least to me. I don't think this car has $600 worth of parts much less what it would cost to get it somewhere else. Guess somebody has a different opinion than that.

Anyway question is: Anybody have a need for anything on this car that would make it worth my while to make a bid over $600? If so contact me off list and let me know what you need and I will let you know if it has that piece.

Javier contact me off list it doesn't have the trim you're looking for but you can use the same side on the driver's seat and cut the hole in it. I did the opposite with the pass seat trim.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible