Re: IML: Help!! I locked myself out,how to open 1960 Imperial without th

Re: IML: Help!! I locked myself out,how to open 1960 Imperial without the key?

Hi Paul,

It is a miracle to me too, why this is possible to lock your self out..
As far as I know the only sloppy part is the door lock cylinder itself.

Btw, I have a Crown Southampton 4 door of 1960 so I will try the trick
with the coat hanger!

Since my roof rail weatherstrip is not of the best quality anymore it
might be worth to try it out!

I don't know yet what a slim jim is but I will look it up at the Internet :)

Thanks for your help sofar and I will keep you updated!1

Best wishes,

Robert