Re: IML: Arrival pictures

javier,i have a radio but can go over it with you.also have 1968 passenger car illustration and application books in perfect condition which lists all chrysler products and parts numbers.email me at jfastov@xxxxxxxxxxx   or 239-275-5567. regards jeff ,former 68 imp convert owner
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:15 AM
Subject: IML: Arrival pictures

Hello Everyone!

Here is the link to the pictures of my 1968 Imperial?s grand entrance in Miami Shores yesterday morning.  At last night?s cocktail reception and naming ceremony, Olympia Pandemonia was christened.  We?re VERY happy to have her home.  (Now if I can just get her started!)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=18qjebjk.kfrkk7o&Uy=bk6eff&Ux=0

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible (Olympia Pandemonia)
Needs AM/FM radio and front passenger seat trim panel (green)

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible