Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:21 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 75 Lebaron is home

Arrived home late Saturday night with my new car, She ran great. Very nice drive down from Allentown PA. running about 75 MPH and to my great surprise she got 19.4 MPG for the trip. Had a very nice visit with the former owner of 19 Yrs. He has taken supper care of this fine car. She is Deep Sherwood Metallic with green Int. and a white top. She will need a paint work but looks very nice as is. will try and get some pic worked up to send into the site.

Alan Jordan
90 IMP
75 Imp LeBaron

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man