Re: IML: Helloooo!

From the response of 67 Conv owners I think all of them are still around!!!! I think I read 544 And all years are special. My dad had a 61 that I started driving legally on He had a 58 that I could drive with him on the hunting lodge roads (3000 acres}
    After Nam I had A GTX and after a few ticket problems bought a 67 coupe and later had a 69 crown. I guess I love them all and was happy to get the one I have Now 25,000 for a dream seems cheap        John 67 crn cnv
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:18 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Helloooo!

From the current owner of a ?67 convertible (Persian White over light blue) you have a great car!!!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent:
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You?ve got yourself an awesome car and an unusual color combination.  And, no, the top and interior are not the haze green variety.  If you go to the site under ?68 and watch the rolling pics on the main ?68 page, I believe the photo of the ?68 sedan from the rear is in haze green.  The color of your top and interior is just ?green? ? more of the forest variety.  I think you have one of the best looking Imperials?.but then, I?m partial.  Enjoy!

Ed B

?68 Crown Convertible

Military Blue Metallic