From: FltSgt@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: CB Radio's and Antenna's
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:21:52 EDT

Hola

During the sixties and seventies many had a CB Radio in their Imperial ( Lady
Bird Johnson for one ). Soooo, I went ah lookin. I know have three Cobra
CB's. The radio's are: Model 77x, a Model 29 and a 138. Other than the numbers
and size I do not know what I have in front of me.

Is there one of you who can educate me on when they were made and the such.

I want to install them in the '62 and '66 cars so what style of CB Antenna
and where do I mount it ???

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc