Re: IML: 90 Imperial Radio

I have the Factory Service Manual's # books in set, the one they have at the dealers. I can tell you the pin read out for the Black and Gray plug if that will help. if it down that means no power is being sent out the wire you have it hocked to and when the radio is on there is as it is telling the anta. to go up. the 1995 Chrysler CD i put in my 90 IMP out of the NewYorker keeps the anta. up as long as the power is on. must be Y mine playes fine.

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "Ryan S" <sign_in_name_20@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------