Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:13 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 64 Imperial Convertible

I have located a set of reproduction fiberglas top boot ends for my
convertible.  Thanks for the leads.  Any tips on what snaps I should use
and
the best way to install them without messing up the project?  I was
planning
on using velcro to attach the middle vinyl piece to the inside ends,
unless
someone has a better system.  Since I have to paint them black, I was
thinking of using a grey auto primer and then a vinyl paint top coat.
What
do the experts say?

In addition, my fuel tank sending unit is on the fritz.  Could be the
float
is weighed down with fluid, or the sender is shot.  Does anyone have a
source for a sending unit?  I did find a source, but he wants $236 for
it -
I'd like to try and save a few bucks, if I can.

Thanks,

Jay