IML: NICE 1964 Crown Coupe for sale

Gang~

A lady came into the restaurant today (The Imperial Schooner) with photos and posters of her husband's 1964 Crown Coupe they are selling. I asked her if I could post the information on the IML. So, here it is:

Green with black vinyl roof
413
Under 100,000 miles (she thinks)
All leather interior - in good shape
Original paint (one bad spot on trunk? she thinks, about the size of a thumb nail)
One owner
Rarely driven any more
Always garaged
Has had the brakes and battery checked (YES! it runs!)
Asking price $7,500 (she got this info from the OIC and decided it was a #3 car)
Contact info:
Robert and Greeta Fletcher
360-665-5098
Car is located in Seaview, Washington, USA (southwest corner of the state, on the coast)

We have not personally seen the car, but have heard about it from others in the community. If anyone is seriously interested, we will be glad to inspect the car. Transportation charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Personally, I think her asking price is high. But then, I'm always looking for a bargain!

Laurie and Clint Carter
Ilwaco, WA
'65 Crown Coupe (not nearly as nice)
'59 Crown (someday as nice)