Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Is this a deal?

Based on what the auction says about this car, and if it is all true, this would appear to be a good deal. I have been watching this one myself. It appears to be one of the prettiest '64 LeBarons around.

Make sure that you are satisfied that it is what you want before you bid. Without seeing it in person, you are simply taking someone elses word for it.

Paul W.