RE: IML: buying another imperial - why, and When?

RE: IML: buying another imperial - why, and When?

Well,

I'm one step closer to having a 68 in the driveway, or backyard, or pasture,
depending on how right my judgment was.  The seller called me last night to
tell me it was loaded on the truck.  Bought in August.  I don't have another
Imperial, but several A-bodies.  I noticed two cars back that not all, but
most, were bought in August.  The rest, close to August.  There is no
conscious decision to buy a "winter project" or such.  Maybe just when the
urge is the strongest.

Have those of you who have the tendency to buy too many cars noticed such a
trend?  My wife knows to keep me distracted in August, but also, if
necessary, I can just wait until August and say "I couldn't help it!"

Michael
68 Crown, almost