IML: Selling my 1981 Imperial, need to know how many were built with sun

IML: Selling my 1981 Imperial, need to know how many were built with sunroof ?

I am selling my 1981 Black Imperial and would like to know some build numbers. From what I have read, there were 8110 total cars built in 1981 and 7% were black but that is as far as it goes. I wanted to know how many or what percentage of 1981 Imperials were built with factory sunroof. I have heard between 8 and 10 %, but can not verify. Also was it called a sunroof or moonroof ? Also what would be a good price for a intact with functional EFI 3 owner Imperial with 33,500  miles and climbing? I am currently driving it daily around 75 miles per day, runs and drives great and gets 21mpg highway. Car was from florida, brought to Michigan and parked in a warehouse until last summer. Car needs leather seats redone and repainted to be perfect, the black paint is a "10 footer" and all the blemishes and rock chips show up any closer.
Thanks for your help
Kyle