IML: other alternative imperial name possibilities

IML: other alternative imperial name possibilities

In the true spirit of fairness and equality, and to offer every era of Imperial owner a chance to choose , or a chance to propose the ability to choose, here is a list in no particular order and with no preference given of possible alternate names for some of the different era's of Imperial. While I am merely suggesting these as possibilities, I am not endorsing them per se. Feel free to embrace them or not as you see fit. The serious nature and exhaustive efforts given to this latest and no doubt the not last endless thread compelled me to offer this. My thanks to the countless unwashed masses who offerred suggestions to this effort. If your year was not included, rest assured that efforts will be made so that nobody is left out of such an important issue as this has been.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe - era listed below

51-53 being acquired by an unnamed man in winnipeg era
54 - the turquoise checkeresque sitting in a field in iowa era
55- what the 54 wishes it was era
57 - the accelerated iron oxide era
58 - the unpossible brake era
59-61 the girlymen era
62 Crown Coupe - the bugeyed suede rustbucket never to increase in value era
63 - the I wish I was a 62 era
64-66 the continental but nobody ever says it out loud era
67-68 the norelco uni dani engle angle era
69-71 the fuselage era, or not , depending on what you read
72-73 the fuselage era, or not, depending on who you believe
74-75 the nyb or not, depending on what badge is on your fender era
76-78 the leftover gussied up newport era
81-83 the mirada/dynasty/diplomat with a kewl trunk and that #!!!$$%** efi and digital dash
90s.....dont we have enough trouble without you picking on us era