From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Mopar radio for 1960 Imperial.
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:25:24 -0700
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 6:53 AM
Subject: IML: Mopar radio for 1960 Imperial.

I am repairing my Imperial radio (or to be honest, I am trying to
repair..)and I discovered something strange.
According to my information the correct model must be 403.
When you look at the 1960 modelyear at the Imperial website you will see a
repair chapter with regard to this 403 model.

However, my car is equipped with a Mopar 406, that looks quite identical
but differs somehow internally.
Does anyone have a schematic diagram of this model for me.

And can someone tell me the difference between the 403 and 406 radio?

And is the 406 correct for the year 1960 (btw, manufacturing date is may
1960) for a Imperial Crown of that year ?

best wishes,

Robert