Re: IML: Scam Artists?

Title: Re: IML: Scam Artists?
I would recommend you do yourself a favor and simply stop replying to the guy.

Tempting as it is to teach someone a tart lesson, any participation in his scam (and it IS indeed a scam, and it’s a common one) puts you at risk, and trying to up the ante doesn’t make it better for you. Unless you are a cop, why play one?

If you want, forward the info you have so far to the police, but don’t try to entangle yourself further.

The best thing to do is to drop it and not even reply to him ever again, not even to let him know you figured him out.

Chris in LA