IML: great email account for handleing mailing lists

IML: great email account for handleing mailing lists

Hello all,

Been lurking for a while, I thought I'd come out of hiding and let you
know about Gmail.  I have 4 accounts for various email lists I am a
member of, it allows you to search on just about anything and right
now I have over 2.4 GB of storage, so I never delete one of your
messages.  It also groups messages in conversations.  As far as I know
you have to be invited to join gmail, I have over 200 invitations I
can hand out.  Let me know if you would like one.  Email me at
ImperialMac@xxxxxxxxx

Mitch McDonald