Re: IML: Clean vinyl top

Yes i have done that on my 78 NYB but this top is very padded. what i have seen that are like mine that were painted cracked very soon with the top moving with the padding. so i don't think ill go that root.   But thanks i sure dose work well on non-padded tops.

Alan

-------------- Original message from Longramx2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------

dont know if you will  want to do this but paint shops can mix paint for vinyl tops in any color you need, I've used it before with great results