Re: IML: HOW MANY 1960 2DR'S LEFT

I have said before the 4dr imperials when compared to 2drs are a little different than say a 4dr plymouth satellite compared to a GTX. my opinion is that imperials are in the fine automobile catagory, and 4drs really does'nt hurt their appeal in my eyes. they were'nt meant to be sporty they were automobiles of class and elagance. I would'nt let peoples comments about 4 dr's bother me if I were you, since it only shows how little they know about cars.