From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: To See Or Not To See
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:55:07 -0700

For the 64-66 mirrors, there is a piece that fits beneath it because of the curved surface of those years. You will need that piece in order to install the mirror.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 5:08 PM

The right hand outside rear view mirror was optional on Imperials for years. The mirror that you need was the same from 1962 through 1966. These turn up and should not cost you very much money. There may even be someone here who has an extra to sell. Unlike the outside left mirror, the right mirror had to be adjusted manually.

You should add this mirror, but you might as well get the one that belongs on the car so that it doesn't detract from your restoration.

Paul W.