Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Thanks for the welcome

If its like new inside & out, I wouldn't touch a thing.It would be a shame to erase the originality to make it a little better. None of the fuselage Chryslers & Imperials bring a lot of money regardless of condition. A really good paint job would probably cost you more then you could get for the car if you decided to sell.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: <RNORM6@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:09 PM
Subject: IML: Thanks for the welcome

Well One thing I need to know is whats the value of my 1973 chrysler 4 door.
It has a 440 and 50 thousand miles. Its like new inside and out and all
original. I am just wanting to know as I am getting ready to completly restore it
if its worth it.

Ray