IML: (no subject)

        Thanks to all who have welcomed us to the list. I was on the list before with a different e-mail address, but that computer went kaput, so we sprung for a new one and a new e-mail address as well.
        Really enjoyed the trip to Soddy-Daisy and the comeradery was just right. It was a very pleasant weekend, also. Hope to do that again.
        Looking forward to reading and chatting with the "Imperial Nation" about the most fabulous automobiles in the world.  Keep up the good work.

        Keith