From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: 82 with glass sunroof 4/S in Philadelphia
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:49:33 -0700
The sunroof looks factory, but it was not available in 82, I don't think.
If I'm right, the sunroof is an aftermarket item.

The price is about where it should be for a decent running original car, but
seems high for this one.  I was especially impressed with the red painted
Pentastar on the red painted grille housing!

Out here in CA, at least, these are normally selling around $500 to $1000,
unless they are really pristine.   People are afraid of the ones with EFI (I
can't imagine why!), and the ones that have been backyard converted won't
pass CA smog.

Dick Benjamin