IML: 1968 LeBaron for sale - excellent condition

IML: 1968 LeBaron for sale - excellent condition

I have discovered a beautiful 1968 Imperial LeBaron for sale.
It is located in Mendon Massachusetts (south central Mass.)
and appears to be a champagne color.

Everything about this car appears to be in excellent condition.
The interior is clean, intact, and does not look its age.
Same for the exterior. A father son team did a lot of work
including all new brakes.

They also work on other cars, - GASP -  especially Chevys (1950s)
and they strike me as very nice people.

This car is so nice, that I would be conniving a way to buy it
if I still had my oversized 2 car garage. That way, it would be
company to my '60.

The price is listed as $13,500 or BRO.

Seller info.
Edward Peterson
(781)-856-4524 Cell

If anyone on the list would like me to make further inquiries or take pictures,
please email me at: jimmb1960@xxxxxxxxx

Again, I was very impressed with the car and 1968 is not one of my favorite years!

Jim Brown
'60 Crown Southampton (white 4 dr)