Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 413 Engine Identification

I RECENTLY PICKED UP A 60 PHOENIX CONVERTIBLE WITH WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS A IMPERIAL MOTOR. ITS NUMBERS ARE    1-28   41     ITS MOPAR GREEN.  IT HAS A SINGLE 4 BBL WITH MAX WEDGE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS ON IT, (THEY CUT THE HEATER BOX TO MAKE THE MANIFOLD WORK ON THE PASSENGER SIDE). THE DATE ON THE INTAKE SAYS   1-26. WITH NO LETTER CODE IN FRONT OF THE 41  HOW DO I TELL WHAT YEAR??
 THANKS SMITTY