IML: Mopar Show Dubuque

Hi All,

Once again I would like to remind all Imperial owners who are interested to come to the Mighty Mississippi Mopar show on August 28th, in Dubuque Ia.  As far as I know its the only Mopar Show in this neck of the woods that has a Class for Imperials only.  Anyone who would like more information please email me off list. It would be real nice to see a few Imperials this year.  smt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks

Steve T.
62 LeBaron