IML: Please Welcome New Member, John Babcock (1967)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, John Babcock (1967)

New Subscriber(s): John Babcock
Email Address is: johnbab@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sterling Heights MI

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Conv. Ruby metalic red, silver interior and it's going to be a showgirl before I'm done with the wood and other little interior tweeks.

Self-Introduction: I started driving on my dad's 61 Crown 4dr Htp. In 69 I bought a 67 Crown Coupe (gold with a blk bonnet and interior). In 70 I traded it for a 69 Crown Coupe (baby blue with a full vynel white top) Those cars have haunted me for years, and now my dream has come true with this one.