IML: Pair of 68 Imperials for sale

Hi All,

I was just reading through the latest issue of Mopar Collector’s Guide when I get to the 2nd to the last page and find 2 ‘68’s for sale.  One is a Crown 4 drht with 22k miles on the odometer.  The other is a 2 dr convertible with 51k miles on it.  Apparently they were owned by this guys father who just passed away.  As per the request of his will these cars are to be sold off to settle his estate.

He lists his name as: Perry Griffith from Indwell New York with a number of 607-754-8802

There is no asking price listed so a phone call is in order for anyone who is interested.  I’d personally love to get one of them myself but I’m not in a position to do so right now.  Plus, I’m fresh out of parking spaces at my place.  L

Ken

67 Crown 4 drht

69 Satellite

63 Power Wagon