Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 6:50 AM
Subject: IML: 57 Power Windows

Next week I'll be taking my 57 Imperial Crown in for work on her two front power windows which don't work. I'll probably be spending the day with my mechanic as he problem-solves this one. I'm sort of paranoid about getting into the business of taking the inside panels off, etc., and am wondering what suggestion people might have about problem solving this before we start dissasembling the inside panels. Please help.

Thanks.

Tim Crowley
1957 Imperial Crown
Vermont