Re: IML: Odometer

buy not working you mean dark(no display or just not changing) the Electronic Cluster has a Self-Diagnostic mod. to enter it Simultaneously press trip and trip reset. hold them in and start car then release the buttons. in the odometer window is should come up with  "CHEC" if you get mileage, it didn't take so try it again. if it displays erroneous # and letters your Body Computer is bad. i have the OEM Service manuals and thats what it tells ya to do. if you get "CHEC" press the US/MET button and "CODE" displayed for 10 sec. followed by a set of 3 # this code will tell you what to do next.  if you get 3 dig Codes mail me and I will decode them, as this part is about 3 Pg long. but most of then refer to the Body Computer being bad, as this is what stores the milage info.

Alan Jordan

Gates NC

90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "Adan Jaime Guillen Ramos" <inetcgr@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

the odometer and trip counter of my imperial '92 are not working, what i can do? the speedmeter is working.

Latinos en EE.UU: noticias y artículos de interés para ti Clic aquí ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm