From: Ken Lang
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 11:05 PM
Subject: RE: IML: AUTOWEEK/Hemmings

Henry,

I haven?t seen the article in Hemmings yet but I did meet with you and saw the car in person at the Mopar Alley show last month.  Fortunate for me I got to see the car up close and personal.  I?m sure the pictures won?t do it justice.  The car is a visual knock-out.

Ken

67 Crown

69 Satellite

63 Power Wagon