Re: IML: Two tone paint/ 1961

I thought I sent this but got a funky message from Comcast so I am sending again:

Our '61 Crown 4DHT has black "inserts" in the roof in a landau fashion and these "inserts" are painted and have some texture to them separated from the remainder of the roof with stainless steel trim pieces.

I don't know if they are original since the car has been painted.  The original paint code was for Sahara Sand but it is a faded russett red right now and the build sheet doesn't say anything about "inserts" or two-tone paint.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas