Re: IML: Question

get used to that . mopar guys have dealt with those problems forever, especially when its  a non muscle car you're restoring.but in the end I believe we can feel more of a sense of accomplishment than somebody who opens a catalog and orders every thing they need in reproductions.  if you think its tuff to locate vintage mopar stuff now ya shoulda tried it before ebay came along !