IML: Apology for 60 Weatherstrip/Goers thread

IML: Apology for 60 Weatherstrip/Goers thread

I was pretty sure I was sending that last  one back to a person.  I guess I did not get the proper address typed in.  Please excuse my error.  The message was intended for one person, not the whole list.

Henry Hopkins, Richmond, CA