Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 69 Won't pass emmissions

Sounds like a neat trick. Good thing my cars are so
old they don't have to Smog at all!!!

--- GeoNort@xxxxxxx wrote:

John.
If you can still drive it take it for a good nice
ride down  the freeway.
Then. put some nice clean gas in it & about 4 to 5
pints of  Ethanol alcohol in
the gas tank. Take an another short drive. Make sure
you  drive about 4 to 5
miles before you go to the test. You should pass>
does it  every time for me In
Calif. & we have the toughest Smog laws in the land.
If  you need additional
info Private me,

George

http://mail.yahoo.com