Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: IML: A primer for new owners of '90s Imperials like Ross

hi all    one thing i just learned today that about knock me over my AC didn't blow out dash got service manuals and the code it puts out tell the ATC control head is DEAD   Chrysler Shop confirmed to the tune of 756.00 to replace   O M G  i only paid 1450 for the car  O-well    ill fix it any way  i love this car  PS  i am driving to Raleigh Monday to pick up the 77 NYB i got on E bay Hope it worth what i paid.
-------------- Original message from David Whitney <david.whitney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------