IML: Paint Chip Repair

I have been looking for a good method for repairing paint chip/scratches.  I ran across an ad for a process by Landka Corp in Spokane where you put a blob of touch up in the defect, let it dry and then rub it out with their proprietary material on a soft cloth.  Before I spend $39.95 on their kit I would like some feedback from someone who has tried this method. To make this post legal it is for both of my Imperials.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy