RE: IML: 81 thru 83 Imperials

Dick wrote:

> I know that most of the IML  members aren't interested in the "gussied up Aspens", so perhaps we should
> take this off line.

<snip>

But I, for one, would be happy to hear the continuing diagnosis and eventual resolution of this problem. As the "maintainer/owner" of two '80s Fifth Avenues, I always like to hear about the M-bodies' more refined Y-body kin.

Jay King Meridian, Mississippi

 j_king@xxxxxxxxx

Honey Gold 1973 Imperial LeBaron 4DHT

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com