Re: IML: Part interchange help please Part #s too.

Re: IML: Part interchange help please Part #s too.

Hi to All:  From my Moog Parts Book:  The Center Link is ES-599 From 57-61 and 62-63.
 The tie rods changed for each group of Years.  From my 62 Mopar Parts Book the
 # is 1672980  Group 19-27-50.  I seen 1 on E-Bay in the last year & 1/2. It sold for about
 $250.
  Dave V.