Re: IML: Fun Ride?

Your story is so similar to mine, except for the weather.  I bought my 67 Imperial Convertible in Tucson in February, beautiful weather, and that Hemi wanted to run, and I let it...The faces on people as I flew by at 80 in a 38 year old car!  Alas, the RECAP tires, Black strip white walls that came with it, seperated, and wrapped around the bumper, and I had to Triple A it the last 90 miles on a flat bed truck.  Ever since she has been undergoing a "make over", and the beauty has returned(dark blue,white top).... now if I can just find little things like window switches, airconditioner motor, and auto pilot I will be ready for the parades this fall in Palm Springs.

Thanks for your story!  Good luck.
Allen