IML: Imperial Sighting!

Wow, so today, parked across the street (Sobel Design Center 650 8th St.) in front of my place of work was a two-toned (Green and Dark Green) Imperial! I am not sure of the year, I would have to guess 1950-60 (I am not versed enough to know). But it was looking good! :)

I was super-hoping that I would have the chance to run into whoever was driving it... and was wondering if they 1) belong to this club (I am sure they do), and 2) if they brought theirs in having seen my 67' (4dht gray w/black vinyl top) parked on that very same street for the occasional times I drive it to work.

Well just thought I would give a shout-out to a fellow imperialist!

.Cliff.