Re: IML: Take a look at this!

Omigod!  There are people are actually bidding on this
thing?!!

As H.L. Mencken said, "No one ever went broke
underestimating the taste of the American public."

Chris H.
66 LeBaron

"There's a sucker born every minute"  P.T. Barnum

--- "mail.lig.bellsouth.net"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4552033872&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MT:1