IML: (from the source) hot starting problem,,,,,,again!!!!

IML: (from the source) hot starting problem,,,,,,again!!!!

Thanks for all the hot start advice.. I will sort through the junk and try to figure it out.  As for everyone that mentions starter problems and starter burn out.. I suggest you check out a company called Mean Green in PA, they make an excellent reduction gear starter for these big engines.. worth the money..