Re: IML: the doggone tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am perfectly happy with radials on my 67 Imperial  Convertible, however, I guess it is a markdown if you plan on showing your car if you don't have the equipment that was original to the car.  I use mine for parades all year in Palm Springs(as well as my 67 Buick Electra 225 convertible) and no one has ever said a negative thing to me.  The car rides well with the radials, mine just floats around the desert at 80 to 90 without a whimper. It does however have a powerful thirst(unlike the Buick).