Re: IML: Purple 2d 62 on Ebay

Without an inspection is is obviously a repaint, has a 1961 trunk lid, has incorrect two toning on the roof, it has '63 parking light lenses, hgas an incorrect brake pedal pad, and the interior has been reupholstered with fabric left over from Aunt Bea's living room couch.

I would hate to know what else is wrong with it.

Pual W.