Re: IML: Any options on who to buy a Convert top from for a 66 Imperial?

Re: IML: Any options on who to buy a Convert top from for a 66 Imperial?

Hello!  I just replaced the top on My 67 Imperial, found it online by entering "convertible top" and hitting search.  There are several places still making them.  I ended up with the best price with a guy on ebay, he is still selling them on there, but nearly any upholstery shop also has connections to them....or at least in Palm Springs, (old car capitol of the world)
agdj@xxxxxxx