IML: unobtanium part needed

Ok heres the chance for anyone and everyone to get back at me...:). I am in need of a left hand front fender chrome spear, they are the same on every 62 but are 62 only. This is the piece that begins just after the turn signal surround makes the turn around the left front fender and goes back to the front edge of the door. 2 or 4 door are the same.

I dont need a NOS or anything like that, would be nice but Im not in a position to be greedy. I just need a driver. Most of them have a dent in them from the door opening too far after the door check fails. Thats ok.

If...big IF....if ANYONE has one, knows someone who might, etc etc..... please send me an email in private. Ill contact the vendors on the list in the meantime......

Big thanks in advance, hard to type with two sets of fingers crossed.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe