Re: Re: IML: Posting from other countries (2)

Re: Re: IML: Posting from other countries (2)

Since my first message "angry", i receive other angry overseas member messages !!!!

Hi Phillipe,
I was shocked to read your e-mails, and upset that some are second rate members in this group. My .com is apparently no good either.
I jutt bought back the 1956 2 door Southampton I used to own 3 years back. Happy to be an Imperial Owner again, but sad to learn that we are not fill members of the IML anymore
All the best   Tom Seljaas    Norway

As they can't post on the IML i hope that someone of the IML could help them with a good email adress. And please, let know to all future overseas members that they will have a problem to post !!!!

I thank Manuel for his email adress on dte but i'm not sure that all members (especially some who are not happy with computer ..) want to change their adress or ad another email.

Phil Courant (Pau, France) (with another adress in some days..)
'57 Imperial convertible
'96 Roadmaster wagon

MSN Hotmail : antivirus et antispam gratuits ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm