IML: Painting 1960 LeBaron....color poll

IML: Painting 1960 LeBaron....color poll

Hi Folks,
Getting ready to paint my 1960 LeBaron sedan.  Except for Paul Wentink's Powder bronze LeBaron, every one I know of is black.  I will probably go back with the black so I don't have to do door jambs etc.  Just thought it would be fun to get people's oppinions as I know black will show every little imperfection.  I am open to suggestions.  Maybe the 1960 Chrysler color terra cotta?  You can suggest staying in the black as well.  Car has the white pearlescent full leather interior, well remains of anyway.....

Do you Yahoo!?