IML: Cruisin'

Finally got all of the brake work that I was doing completed today (actually
had to get some professional assistance to resolve one leak) and was able to
take the car out for a spin for the first time since December.  My wife joined
me and we decided to stop in at a local burger joint that still offers tray
service, although the wait staff are no longer on roller skates (Stewarts in
Lawrenceville, NJ).  Even with lots of shop dust still on the paint, we got lots
of thumbs up and admiring looks.  This is why I love this hobby!!

On the way out of Stewarts, we stopped at a light and a couple of young guys
pulled up in the left lane in a late 90's Camero.  They admired the car and
called out their appreciation as they pulled away when the light changed.  I
then noticed that their car was absolutely filthy and had "POS" written in large
letters in the dirt on the back.  This only goes to show that even those with
little taste in their own mode of transport are still very impressed with the
stately presence of an Imperial. :-)

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ